As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we want to keep our customers updated.
Our goal is to continue helping our customers for as long as we are able to during this uncertain time.
We have taken proactive steps to keep you and our team safe:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Ensuring we are wearing gloves, as per our standard business practice
Ensuring we are not working if feeling unwell
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead
- If you prefer a no-contact service, you don’t need to come greet us. We can get started and complete our work without any contact, as we are an exterior service provider
- We can also take payments via e-transfer if you wish to avoid contact
Steps you can take to help:
Please do not schedule a service if you feel unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake
If you have questions or need support with canceling or rescheduling an appointment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org